Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Amanda and The Crazy World of Show Business

Just got word we landed parts in our latest short film Little Lionel Little. My daughter Amanda is turning out to be quite the little actress. Should I worry? After all it's a tough biz to be in. You know maybe I was put here to get the experience to hand down to her and watch her become the next big thing. That would be awesome. If I don't get anywhere in this crazy road to stardom, at least I can guide and support her and most of all protect her from the weirdos and sickos out there. Been there and met them. Tonight I'm taking Amanda to a rehearsal for the first short film she landed, His Brothers Keeper. Wow! 11 years old and already two films. She'll catch up to me in no time.

No comments:

Download movies to your IPOD Click Here!