Thursday, August 30, 2007

A Paramount Studios Hair Cut and Another Short Film

Apparently Amanda doesn't get any lines in our latest short film venture. When we got word we landed parts we were expecting lines but welcome to the world of disappointment's. In a way I'm glad it happened.She needs to get used to it. She took it a lot better than I would have. I think my biggest acting disappointment was when I was called to drive up to Paramount Studios for an interview. I landed a part with Peter Dinklage in an episode of Nip/Tuck. I drove back up to LA for a fitting and then one more time for the actual shooting. They never used me. I watched and waited and they never used me. Well, that's Hollywood for you. Your just the actor they need and then it's "Oh we just wanted you here in case we needed you". Huh? Ooohkaaay. Well I got paid not to mention a free haircut on the Paramount Studios lot. I once read that this show was like a bad car accident. You know you shouldn't look but you do anyways. I definitely wouldn't let my daughter watch it. Talk about pushing the envelope.

No comments:

Download movies to your IPOD Click Here!