Wednesday, February 6, 2008

It's a Girl! Miranda or Mia? Hurry Pick One!


icon
iconWow, where does the time go. I can't believe it's been over 3 months since my last post. Well, lets see, I found out we are having a girl and we are trying to decide on a name right now.Miranda or Mia. April will be here pretty quick.We'll probably decide during delivery. Just finished working on a Sony Playstaion commerical.It was filmed at Petco Park because Dodger Stadium was having lighting issues. That was an all nighter but was really cool(actually it was freezing)because both of my sons signed up to be there. Met with an agent. Invested a lot in roof patching material. We have had a lot rain in good ol southern Cali and the doublewides roof just can't take it. Started selling blind parts on Ebay.The writers stike goes on like the Energizer bunny which makes work in tv and film extremly slow. Hopefully things will pick up soon. I was in the movie above "A Day Without a Mexican" as -you guessed it - a Mexican. I ended up with 3 other guys as car washers. This was an interesting movie. I don't think I have met anyone who was affended by it but I'm sure there are some who were. It's basically a story about all the Mexicans in Southern California disappearing and what happens to the economy. It has a certain documentary type feel to it. Defenately worth watching once.

No comments:

Download movies to your IPOD Click Here!