Sunday, September 16, 2007

The Green Screen

Shot in front of a green screen today. I'm working on a short film and I was supposed to emit negative energy or bad vibes. It all comes out in the background. They have a great website. Check out the trailer at littlelionellittle.com My daughter appears in this one too. It's been nine years since we worked on a film together. She was three at the time. That was the super hero flick I starred in. Check out my site for movie downloads. That little film led me to my first paying gig for an industrial. To check out the training video I shot go to Skinwearusa.com and click on training video. I always recommend anyone starting out in acting to work on student films and independent shorts. Yes, I know you're working for free but look what happened when the owner of a company just happened to see a clip from one of my little films. I didn't even have to audition. Got a call. Showed up to shoot. It was all teleprompter work. Got paid $100 an hour. It can happen to you. Why spend thousands of dollars on a class taught by some out of work actor when your local paper has tons of auditions for these kind of films. Now with everyone into online video, more and more casting directors are expecting to see you do your stuff on the small screen before they hire you for the big one.

"When you go into court, you are putting yourself into the hands of twelve people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty."

No comments:

Download movies to your IPOD Click Here!