Friday, September 28, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean Theme


Buy this Poster for $21.74
Amanda just turned 12 and she wants to throw a Pirates of the Caribbean Theme birthday party. So we have the hats and eye patches. A journal for the kids to log in their pirate names when they arrive and a Pirates pinata. I think she is obsessed with pirates. I'm sure it's just another phase kids go through. My wife and I found this Pirates of the Caribbean dvd player at Kmart which Amanda went nuts over. The remote is Jacks compass. Pretty cool. It's on Ebay for $99.99 but if you use this link you can get it from Kmart for $69.99.


"The things that come to those who wait will be the scraggly junk left by those who got there first."

2 comments:

Lorelei said...

Hi there, I enjoyed reading some of your blog! Congrats on the new bundle of joy coming! I'm turning 40 next year and couldn't imagine having a baby right now. You're both brave. Good luck with the resumes. I have a writer/director friend in Hollywood who I went to high school with. He's written a few movies and I think he's directing one now. Duane Adler is his name...

JohnnyD said...

Thank you for the kind words Lorelei. I never imagined I could feel fear and joy at the same time but it's possible. Being married for 20 years and loving kids helps. My wife Tina has a huge heart when it comes to children. Thank you for giving me Duane's name. I will have to look him up. Networking is so important in the entertainment industry and every name helps.

Download movies to your IPOD Click Here!