Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Matthew Perry and Chris Farleys Last Movie

icon
iconSo we're standing in the wardrobe trailer and this lady is telling us that the outfits we are about to get into are the same ones that were worn in Kevin Costner's "Dances with Wolves".Cool. They were too clean though and we were instructed to roll around in the ground to get them wrinkled and dirty. They also put movie dirt on us. Kinda like make up for your clothes. A rag with this black stuff on it. At the time this movie was being called Edwards and Hunt. They do that a lot. The working title being different than the finished product title.
Anyways, we were getting mucked up and just hanging out when I noticed Matthew Perry coming out of his trailer and sitting on the steps. He stared out and looked very distant. He also looked like he hadn't eaten in days. I mean this guy was very skinny. I later found out that this is when he started having drug problems. You wouldn't of noticed it watching the movie because of the extra weight that's added when you're on film. Chris Farley on the other hand didn't have a "skinny" weight problem. He was a riot. We shot at Blacks Beach -a nude beach- and he had this personal tent with I don't know how many people catering to his every need. Always laughing and acting like a big kid. I loved watching him on Saturday Night Live. The "Van down by the river" is probably my favorite skit. I don't think anybody had a clue this was his last movie and that we would die before it was released. Runs a chill down my spine as I write this. I guess there were a lot of people who knew he was going down the John Belushi road but didn't know when it was going to happen. Very sad



"Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine."

No comments:

Download movies to your IPOD Click Here!